Pick-Your-Own Strawberries Opening Date: Monday June 20th!
It’s your favourite time of the year! Pick-Your-Own Strawberries is starting.
Monday-Sunday: 8:00AM – LAST ENTRY 3:00PM
As always, please note that PYO Strawberries may be closed in times and/or following times of inclement weather.
Containers & Pricing:
PYO Strawberries is NOT done by weight. It is done by container.
Payment will be made before entering the field. Final sale, no refunds.
If you would like to cut down on waste, you can bring CLEAN, clearly labelled 1L quarts, 2L baskets, 3L baskets and 5L pails to be used instead of a new container. It will be the same price. Staff reserves the right to refuse any unacceptable containers.
Everyone ages 5-95 must purchase a container to enter the patch. (minimum $6 per person)
1L Quart – $6
2L Basket* – $12
3L Basket* – $15
5L Pail* – $25
*Baskets and Pails must be able to be held by the handle (handle must be attached).
ONLY Debit and Cash will be accepted.
When You Arrive:
Please use our temporary Pick Your Own Entrance that is on Raglan Road right by the Giant Pumpkin & exit through the main market driveway. There will be a small Pick-Your-Own sign at the end of this driveway. Once you have parked, please proceed to the green tent to enter the strawberry patch.
Getting into the Patch:
There will be wagon rides out to the patch. During peak hours, there will most likely be a small wait to board the wagons. If you would like to walk to the patch, the walk will be a minimum of 10 minutes each way. If you are not up for walking, we have plenty of our berries available for purchase in the market!
- This is a farm, there may be uneven terrain including rocks, holes & mud, please wear appropriate footwear.
- There is no shade in the strawberry patch. Please wear suitable clothing/hats and sunscreen.
Anyone who is not following the PYO Rules and/or being belligerent to staff will be required to leave the property.
- Absolutely no sampling or eating is permitted when you are in the patch. Please wash your fruit at home before you eat.
- Absolutely no eating is permitted.
- Do your part to prevent food waste, please pick cleanly. Don’t leave a red berry behind!
- Children must remain with adults and be supervised at all times.
- Please stay in the section of strawberries that we are picking in. Do not stray.
- Please be courteous and respectful to other pickers and staff.
- When walking through the farm, please do not trespass into areas where other crops are grown.
- Please do not bring pets to the farm!
Anyone who is not following the rules will be required to leave.
Enjoy “picking your own” for strawberries and pumpkins or enjoy the convenience of pre-picked at Linton’s Farm Market when in season.